Gilead Sciences, Inc.
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- We are looking for a high-level individual contributor who manages projects of significant complexity, requiring cross-functional collaboration to join our German affiliate, G.
- This role covers a broad range of forecasting, market research and sales force effectiveness topics and lead of the department business analysis and sales force effectiveness.
- In this role the candidate will be exposed to GM, Business Units, Marketing, Sales, Market Access and the global organisation, thus will have a high visibility.
- As Associate Director Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Analytics you will play a significant part in designing new ways of working and make a real impact on how the department will contribute to the success of G.
- Leads the Business Analytics and Sales Force Effectiveness department
- Together with the Senior Director Commercial Operations streamlines forecasting, market research and sales force effectiveness
- Owns national + provincial analytics, forecasting process & capabilities & market research capability
- Collaborates and partners with internal commercial leads on defining assumptions, generating inputs and outputs, measure & monitor key performance indicators and delivering insight that supports achievement of commercial goals
- Create high performing team by providing strong leadership, hiring, developing and retaining top talent, with the ability to motivate and engage individuals
- Oversees team to ensure development and delivery of annual market research, forecasting and reporting plans to support commercial objectives for enterprise and TA’s
- Proactively builds and engages global / ACE network to leverage and align with process, frameworks, tools and methodologies. Champions Gilead Germany within these forums and local implementation of change initiatives impacting function
- Selects and manages vendors, ensure are adding value to department and commercial teams. (across, Data, market research, analytics)
- Presents recommendations and findings to various stakeholders within the Commercial organization
- Applies strategic thinking and communicates highly complex analytical processes in a clear and concise manner
- Independently leads high profile projects
- Establishes and maintains business relationships in key segments of the Commercial organization, consistently demonstrating a thorough understanding of internal customers’ business needs.
- Interacts with internal customers ranging from executives to Commercial management to field sales.
- Audits written SOPs and documentation of all newly established processes
- Ensures close alignment with Digital Infrastructure & Analytics to enable seamless omni-channel approach
- Has experience in a pharmaceutical environment, with a solid understanding of principles relating to area of specialization.
- Has experience in leading a highly motivated and skilled team
- Has experience in forecasting, market research and pharmaceutical sales force effectiveness
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of relevant software systems and platform
- Bachelors in Business, Economics, Finance or related field plus relevant experience in primary market research, statistical analysis, IT platforms, reporting tools, sales/marketing analysis, SFE, sales force reporting and in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Able to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
- Able to assume full responsibility for accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of deliverables completed
- Able to effectively communicate technical and qualitative information to non-technical executives through interpersonal, verbal, and written channels.
- Able to manage projects and multi-task in a deadline-intensive environment.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, ability to influence broad range of internal stakeholders throughout organization
- Proven superior planning & project management skills, routinely anticipates and plans for alternative/unlikely scenarios.
View & Apply