Graduate Economics Analyst
- You need to restructure a major European football club. What is the best financial strategy that will be compatible with state aid rules?
- How can you assess the damages suffered by a company that has bought products from a cartel?
- Two large telecom providers want to merge. What will be the impact on competition in Europe?
- Online platforms continue to expand into new areas. How do they affect existing markets, and are they treating their users fairly?
If you can’t wait to get your teeth into these, and other, interesting questions, then we have the job for you at one of Europe’s leading microeconomic and finance consultancies.
We are looking for graduate Analysts to be based in Berlin to support teams with project and business development initiatives. The project work is varied and you will have exposure from day one: one week you could be assessing a telecoms merger in South America, and the next week providing advice to a consortium of international investors on an investment worth billions of euros in a European airport.
This job offers a good work-life balance and diversity of background and thought. You’ll need to bring exceptional technical skills, a strong team ethic and the intellectual curiosity to get to the heart of the issue.
What We’re Looking For
- Candidates should have a first class undergraduate degree and have, or be working towards, a postgraduate degree in Economics , Econometrics , or Finance with a solid background in microeconomics
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to build robust client relationships and manage complex projects
- In addition to excellent spoken and written English and German, fluency in French, Dutch or Italian is desirable
- Highly motivated and committed team player
- Excellent Excel skills, and experience using STATA
- Relevant work experience is desirable
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package with comprehensive benefits
- A collaborative and fun multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry
- A structured career path
- First-class, hands-on learning with training and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Application deadline is March 31st 2020.
View & Apply