“Young, dynamic, flat hierarchies” – yes, you’ve heard it all before, but here we are: SHEKO is a start-up in the fitness and nutrition sector. Rigid dress codes or a stiff office atmosphere are nowhere to be found at SHEKO, but instead you meet young savages who want to get things done.
Unconventional is in our genes: After a fruitless search for a high-quality protein shake, where you don’t have to choose between healthy and tasty, we simply developed our own product – and thus laid the foundation for a successful business.
Now we are looking for creative minds, who bring a fresh breeze and new ideas and are keen to get involved. To support our team we are currently looking for a Business Development Intern (m/f/d) in the field of E-Commerce Marketing for the Italian market.
- Conception and execution of innovative marketing campaigns and exciting projects: How can we increase the perception and awareness of SHEKO in Italy?
- Independent market and competition analyses: What is the current market situation in the fitness and nutrition sector in Italy and where do we see potential?
- Independent handling of cooperations from acquisition to evaluation: Which brands, websites and influencers are suitable partners for SHEKO and how can we reach them?
- Support the daily business: Where and how can I support my colleagues?
No internship without experience, but without internship no experience either? Let’s break this cycle. Even without suitable training, we will be happy to show you the way. Your mindset is much more important to us:
- Studies in the field of marketing, communications or economics are an advantage
- You speak Italian as a native speaker and are contractually and commercially confident in English
- Do you have in-depth knowledge about the Italian fitness and health market?
- Are you reliable, a fair team player and flexible when it counts?
- You can work independently and dare to take responsibility?
- You are attracted by the start-up atmosphere and a boring 9 to 5 job is not on your wishlist?
- Do you want to get things done and climb the career ladder?
- Do you have strong communication skills in word and writing?
- Perhaps you have already gained some initial insights into online marketing, or at least you really want to?
- You have time to support us for 6 months?
- Team events and joint activities for team bonding
- All you can drink water and coffee flat
- Private parcel acceptance: Since we know how problematic deliveries on working days can be
- Open feedback culture and flat hierarchies
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team
- Ideal opportunity to take on responsibility from day one and develop personally and professionally
Does that sound like you? Then apply for a job with us and maybe you’ll be on board in no time.