Join our movement and vision for cities without traffic jams, less CO2 and therefore better air and quality of life for everyone by creating a new mobility experience to support a sustainable lifestyle!
Sales is your passion?
You are an organized team player with excellent interpersonal, communication competencies and ideally first customer service experience and you are eager to be responsible for administrative duties and driving our sales jointly together with our Business Development Manager? Perfect – we can’t wait to get your application!
- Filling our sales pipeline with as many qualified B2B leads as possible and driving the cycle from lead generation to closing
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports for data driven decisions.
- Recording sales trends and developing sales strategies.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Enrolled in a top-tier university related to economics, business or another related area
- Optional: You collected first experience with Pipedrive or other Sales tools
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and independent in your work with high level of commitment and enthusiasm for mobility and sustainability.
- You are communicative, energetic and an excellent team player with an ability to solve problems
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent contact person who not only “sells”, but also works out solutions together with potential customers in order to create true added value.
- You are fluent in German and English
- Availability 6 month (at least 4 month) starting as soon as possible
- An experienced, highly motivated and fun team to learn and grow together
- Have the flexibility to work from anywhere anytime: a great office, from home or even from the beach, we value work-life-balance to coordinate business, family and private stuff perfectly according your needs
- Of course you get a free Moovster Mobility Budget to get around
- And all this greatness comes with an attractive compensation package
We are a highly motivated multicultural team with a passion for technology, mobility and a modern, sustainable lifestyle. We don’t hesitate to disrupt anything previously seen and try to use data and customer insights as the basis of all our decisions. We are constantly getting our hands dirty, we are close to our customers and we want to grow as a team with one focus: Creating an outstanding customer experience – and we can’t wait having you on board! Join the Moovster movement!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity makes us better.