Founded in 2011, nu3 combines diet, taste and health with the target of bringing intelligence and transparency to your nutrition – all this through four product lines: performance line, fit line, smart & organic and health line.
Thanks to our team of nutrition experts, we offer more than 200 products with high-quality ingredients, optimal nutrients and amazing taste – for your best health and fitness. You can order online via our web shops in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Italy. nu3 products can also be purchased on 6 Amazon sites on over 26 countries and are available at Coop in Switzerland, BIPA in Austria and Monoprix in France and Luxembourg.
More than 70 employees from over 10 countries are working in our lovely office in the heart of Berlin. Since 2018 nu3 is part of the Shop Apotheke B.V. group. We all have great ambitions and want to improve nutrition together.
Are you ready to join our story?
- Support the French team on all aspects of the development of nu3 listing at Key French Retailers: Sales follow-up and forecasting, listing, promotions, marketing activations, etc.
- Support the French team in its mission to make nu3 the number 1 Multi-channel smart food brand: pop-up store, etc.
- You are a student of economics, business administration or enrolled within a related field
- You have good analytical, organizational and communicational skills
- You are decisive, creative, pragmatic and used to work independently in dynamic contexts
- You are confident in working with MS Office, especially with Excel
- You have a great affinity for internet related matters as well as for numbers
- You can communicate fluently in French and either German or English
- A first experience with a retailer or FMCG brand is a plus
- A 6 month-mandatory internship
- A comprehensive insight into an ambitious e-commerce company
- Possibility to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- Our office is located in the heart of Berlin close to the Spree and the Fernsehturm
- Excellent S-Bahn and U-Bahn connections ensure short working distances
- Varied and challenging tasks and the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company
- Our nu3 academy to ensure the internal exchange of knowledge and your continuous learning & development
- Training and development opportunities with an annual training budget for each employee
- German and English language courses
- Regular feedback rounds with your manager as an integral part of employee- and performance development
- Continuous employee surveys to better understand the needs as an employee of nu3
- Flat hierarchies mean short decision-making processes, direct communication and a family atmosphere
- Attractive employee discounts for our nu3 shop and Shop Apotheke Europe
- Yoga in the office & subsidy for your fitness club membership
- Team events as well as our legendary Summer and Christmas Party
- Social Days (at)nu3 – Support your charitable commitment
- Free drinks, daily fresh fruits & vegetables, cereals are available in our lounge, as well as our delicious nu3 products
Please attatch to your application:
- Document from your school confirming a 6-month mandatory internship
- Cover letter