Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients’ Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey – by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient’s personal needs.
At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science – two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you – ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Business Development & Marketing Intern (m/f/d), you will support our Sales team in identifying and implementing sales channels in the B2B area.
What you will be doing
- You research, identify and evaluate new sales channels.
- You support our Sales team in generating leads and help with the preparation of the necessary pitch documents and correspondences
- You make sure that our CRM database is always up to date
- You create market analyses and meaningful reports, as well as research relevant target customers and contact persons
- You will assist our Marketing colleagues in the acquisition of new app users and in benchmarking
- Your internship will be flexible and you will have plenty of room for your own ideas
What you will bring to the table
- You are a student of business administration, health economics, marketing or a comparable course of study.
- You are looking for an interesting compulsory internship in which you can gain practical experience in sales and marketing.
- You have already gained some experience in working with customers/business partners and you enjoy creating content for social media.
- You have very good PowerPoint and Excel skills and ideally have worked with a CRM system before
- You have a perfect command of German spelling, speak fluent German and solid English
- You are creative and have a talent for crisp texts that describe our app products and encourage people to use them.
- You work independently, have an eye for detail, are reliable and take proactive responsibility
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the internship itself, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let’s define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable – right in the city centre of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as intern? Come and join – we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don’t forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
View & Apply