What we are doing
Lykon is a digital health company with focus in Personalised Nutrition that is changing the healthcare system. Our vision is to empower >100m people to take their health into their own hands and live a healthier life.
We currently offer a wide range of DNA & blood tests and nutritional supplements. A few drops of blood or saliva are enough for us to provide customers with tailored nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, so that they can achieve their individual health goals. We are active in innovative and exciting fields and are confident that we can have a real impact on people’s health.
At our Berlin office you’ll find a young, dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and people who are highly motivated to create products customers will fall in love with – for sure combined with a great working atmosphere and great team events.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a New Business Project Manager and Customer Analyst (m/f/d) who is passionate about project management with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Strong communication skills to coordinate various stakeholders and a deep customer understanding are key. Analytical skills with the ability to validate hypotheses based on newest nutrition trends and customer feedback will play a major role in validating new business models and bringing them to life.
You should be willing to take over responsibility over whole projects – getting sparring from our Chief Commercial Officer and support for personal development – and driving these projects to success in no time.
- You will plan New Business projects for Lykon’s company growth.
- You will manage project stakeholders across different teams.
- You will conduct user research based on surveys, focus groups and/ or user tests.
- You will analyse quantitative and qualitative user feedbacks and validate hypotheses.
- You will create business plans for new business streams.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Economics with outstanding grades.
- You have gained first experiences (e.g. internship, working student) working in startups or consulting firms.
- Ideally you have at least 1 year of experience working in a startup or consulting firm.
- You have a passion for numbers and data with strong Excel skills to create business plans and analyse various customer data points.
- You are a self-driven, proactive and curious person who is always on the hunt for new ways of success (e.g. new business growth streams, process optimisation etc.).
- You are structured, organised and a fast learner.
- You are fluent in English. Having very good German skills will be a big plus.
We empower your health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it’s a free DNA test, blood test or supplements – we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of the Lykon family, then submit your application including your cover letter and CV. We are looking forward to getting to know you personally and potentially welcome you to the Lykon team!