Bold, thought leader in the performance marketing technology space, passionate about building a data driven, automated performance marketing setup and leading the unit. You will lead the performance marketing cross-functional team and partner with our CRM & engagement team to ensure that performance marketing is optimally used to drive monetization.
On a day to day level, you are responsible for the implementation and optimization of campaigns in the disciplines SEA, Paid Social, Affiliate and Paid Content Marketing. Additionally, you develop campaigns including targeting and segmentation strategies, model use and strategy, and develop robust tracking and performance measurement processes.
- Plan, manage and optimize all performance marketing channels for bonify
- Independently design campaigns on Search, Display, App and Social platforms
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve media mix modeling, mass media attribution, forecasting, and propensity models.
- Cooperate and align with our content and design team, on the production of marketing materials.
- Assume budget responsibility for all advertising measures in paid channels.
- Own tracking for the performance marketing setup incl. attribution.
- Be responsible for conducting rigorous data analysis to help improve customer experiences and identify growth opportunities for bonify.
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations.
- Own audience targeting, and data driven personalization strategies to directly deliver improvements in marketing performance.
- Partner with Data Engineers to define data and tracking requirements for new products and marketing channels.
- Develop strategies to drive decisions around segmentation, personalization, targeting, contact management, attribution and customer lifetime value optimization.
- Design and conduct statistical significant A/B tests. Use the results for continuous optimization.
- Own end-to-end management of predictive modelling processes. This includes data extraction, data validation, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy. Interpret and validate model results with statistical checks
- Identify product metrics and monitor performance through reports / dashboards and ad hoc analysis. Continuously monitor your campaigns and troubleshoot fluctuations in conversion rate, CTR, quality score, impression share, etc.
- A deep understanding and extensive background in a lead based performance marketing setting.
- Well-founded expertise in the relevant performance channels and tools, especially Kenshoo, GA, Google Ads etc.
- Extensive experience working in Marketing Analytics, business intelligence, and reporting.
- Relevant work experience analysing large, multi-dimensional data sets and synthesizing data insights into actionable recommendations.
- Experience with MMM modelling and time-series forecasting. Understanding of MTA models.
- Data driven mind-set, ideally with an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics; Masters or MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of deploying advanced analytic tools and processes to drive business results
- Experience in interpreting A/B test results and significance measurement
- Knowledge of query languages such as SQL and/or Oracle. Knowledge of programming languages like Python and R is required
- Shape the future organization as a part of the Interdisciplinary and international founding team
- Take responsibility from day one
- Enjoy a variety of coaching and trainings
- Work in a thrilling and flexible agile startup environment
- Enjoy a workplace in the heart of Berlin with drinks, fresh fruit, kicker, ping pong, German classes…
View & Apply