Which tasks do you take over?
Volunteer Vision is looking for a driven and strategic New Business Consultant (m/f/d) to accompany its growth in the German speaking markets.
First and foremost, you apply our social selling approach when offering our solutions to clients. You are able to qualify opportunities, interpret the customers’ strategic objectives and manage diverse stakeholders along the procurement processes.
- You think strategically to qualify and convert the right prospects and sell in a consulting-driven approach.
- You act as the subject matter expert on mentoring product solutions for the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and/or Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) market.
- You understand our clients’ pain points and develop a value proposition specific to their needs and business goals by maintaining a high level of flexibility in your conversation and approach.
- You work cross-functionally, including Marketing, Product Management and Partner Management, to manage a pipeline of potential opportunities, navigate closing processes and consistently achieve individual Sales targets.
- You manage the customer procurement process and negotiate cost and contract with clients.
- You ensure the successful follow-through of the Sales cycle with clients as well as maintain accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.
What do you bring?
- You hold a university degree related to the field of Business, Economics and/or Social Entrepreneurship.
- You already gained 2-3 years of relevant hands-on experience in Consulting, Client Management, Business Development or Sales. Ideally, you have experience within the CSR and/or D&I industry.
- With outstanding oral and written communication skills (in both English and German; French, Italian and/or Spanish is a strong plus) you are capable of understanding customer requirements and correlating potential business to mentoring solutions provided by Volunteer Vision.
- You impress with excellent listening skills and a positive, energetic and trustworthy presence.
- Thanks to your structured and independent way of working you are able to manage numerous clients simultaneously along the Sales funnel.
- Salesforce and Hubspot are familiar tools to you which you can leverage right away.
What we offer?
We offer you the chance to become part of our digital social startup to connect people skill-based and to combine the exciting work in a young and growing startup with a social mission. In addition, you can expect:
- Variety, autonomy and responsibility.
- An interdisciplinary, professional and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- A network of well-known social organisations and corporate partners.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich with the option to also work 100% in your home office.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application.