Requisition ID: 273108
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
SAP is consistently recognized as one of the world’s top employers. Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help create the future.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the Portfolio Manager for Spotlight by SAP
- Support the Spotlight Solution Manager in all product roadmap related activities
- Collect product portfolio requirements from relevant stakeholders, such as customers, partners, users, SAP teams, etc
- Prepare product roadmap prioritization decisions through data from market analysis, user monitoring, stakeholder interviews, customer value assessment etc.
- Strongly collaborate with stakeholders and experts from all Spotlight product teams
- Strongly collaborate with Spotlight product managers/owners to track roadmap execution progress
- Secure knowledge sharing on Spotlight product portfolio and roadmap across all relevant stakeholders
- Explore internal opportunities for content collaboration and manage internal stakeholders, e.g. with Solution Management and Product Management Teams
- Drive innovation topics, discuss new ideas with content & product teams & be perseverant to explore solutions
- Master‘s degree in Cognitive Science or Business Administration
- Strategic thinking combined with execution and delivery focus
- Ability to drive execution within the area of responsibility
- Experience in working in a virtual team cross-border
- Experience in working in the corporate as well as in the start-up environment
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Solid project/product management & operational skills as well as proven experience in internal consultancy for different teams
- 3+ years of related professional working experience (e.g. Operations, Consulting)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good technical skills in JIRA
- Fluent English language skills, other languages skills are a plus.
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply