Requisition ID: 276535
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
In close collaboration with other teams throughout the organization, our team performs a wide range of activities, such as:
- Designing and developing our (cloud-based) tool portfolio for Business Process Intelligence (BPI)
- Designing and developing our problem-oriented content (e.g. process performance indicators & improvement recommendations) for SAP applications (SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, etc.)
- Positioning, piloting and delivering innovation/improvement projects with customers across all industries with a clear outcome-based focus on value realization
We are specifically looking for a highly motivated early talent – SAP Vocational Training (VT) students “DuSAs” (f/m/d) welcome – who is eager to learn, to support us in building/enhancing a product that helps our customers improve and innovate their business processes.
- Support the design and development of out-of-the-box content (problem-oriented PPIs)
- Support the design, development, and delivery of out-of-the-box content and best practices for business process optimization (including automated recommendations)
- Work together with product management, designers, application experts, data scientists, developers, and end-users to find new ways to continually enhance the new product
- Develop personal skills and knowledge to become a product specialist for Spotlight / BPI
- Excellent Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in business/management, IT/industrial engineering, or related field of studies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and German (both verbal and written)
- International experience through studies and/or internships
- A proactive, open-minded, and collaborative personality with good self-management skills
- Experience with SAP tools such as SAP Jam
At least several months of working experience within SAP as a VT student “DuSAs” or working student in sales/marketing, analytics/artificial intelligence, or other relevant areas; working experience outside of SAP in research or within large organizations (SAP customers) could be a plus
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.