Requisition ID: 268616
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: St. Ingbert
Expected Travel: 0 – 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part Time or Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION:
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
As Product Owner you will:
- have the opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle end-to-end of Focused Business Solutions and customer innovation projects.
- identify value potential for customers using engineering methods.
- create the product vision / roadmap and align with the stakeholders from customer and standard development
- ensure that vision and requirements are understood by the development team
- support the sales teams with product information
- Strong analytical skills and result-orientated.
- Ability to quickly understand customer busi-ness processes requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to bring Requirements, Solution and technology together.
- Experience to establish customer trust and enable development teams.
- Profound development experience in various programming languages (6-10 years).
- Working experience as Product Owner (2-4 years)
- Profound Retail knowledge
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.