Requisition ID: 273628
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
For our cloud-based Business Process Intelligence applications, we are looking for a well versed, experienced, and hands-on product security expert building up a central product security and compliance team.
As a product security expert, you …
- Implement security and compliance best practices in a heterogeneous cloud environment
- Support customer requests for secure deployment and integration with customer systems
- Design and establish a security dashboard for real-time status checks
- Support cloud operation audits and manage the audibility of the operational procedures
- Identify areas of issue, concern or weakness and work cross-functionally to deliver solutions to improve the confidentiality, availability, integrity, scalability and performance of products and services
- Apply tools to automate and integrate security scans in CI-CD pipeline
- Both consult senior management and provide guidance to development teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong software security and operational security knowledge (threat modelling, code review, vulnerability testing, secure programming)
- Hands-on experience in software penetration testing for web applications and network protocols
- Working knowledge of industry-wide security audits like ISO, SOC, etc.
- Working knowledge of Data Protection and Privacy topics
- Well-developed analytical skills and a customer-first mindset
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive to get things done and able to get hands-on to support the team
- Fluent German and English – both written and spoken
- 7+ years of professional work and leadership experience in relevant roles
- Success track in applying security and compliance processes and measures along the entire lifecycle of comprehensive Enterprise applications across various technology infrastructures
- Demonstrated ability to act in a distributed team environment and managing across multiple locations
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.