For KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA, headquartered in Einbeck (Lowsaxony,Germany) we are looking as of 01.01.2022 for a Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager Central Europe (m/f/d) Corn & Oilcrops for the Business Unit Europe/Asia.
In addition to the interface between Global and BU Marketing, you will primarily deal with sales management and development of marketing activities in our Central Eastern European markets (Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Baltic States) to ensure optimal implementation of global projects. This exciting position is permanent and full-time.
Your tasks – Challenge meets responsibility:
- Implementing and adapting global marketing & sales projects in the Central Europe region (e.g. Sales Team Steering, Online Sales, Performance Marketing, Social Media, myKWS etc.).
- Analysis & monitoring of markets and the value chain (e.g. key developments in the dairy sector, commodity prices, political regulations, competitors’ activities)
- Development of regional, product-related marketing & sales concepts in close cooperation with local country, marketing and product managers (e.g. content marketing)
- Participation in the development of pricing strategies and operational implementation (e.g. value based pricing)
- Support, develop and implement local Go2Market strategy and new business models in close cooperation with Country/Sales Management and Regional Director
- Monitoring and controlling of local marketing activities (CRM, new media, advertising, etc.) for country-specific marketing topics
- Possibility to take over sales responsibility for parts of the region (e.g. Baltic States)
Your profile – competence meets personality:
- Completed university studies in business administration, economics, marketing or agricultural sciences.
- First professional experience in marketing, sales or agribusiness or a related industry
- Sound know-how in marketing and/or product management
- Analytical thinking, strategic mindset and organizational skills
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills across regional and cultural boundaries with the ability to work collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication and leadership skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required, German or other Central and Eastern European language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (10-20%) on an international level
This is what you can look forward to:
- Interesting and challenging tasks & projects in an international working environment with numerous perspectives for further development
- Independent work in a trusting, respectful and friendly working atmosphere
- Freely according to the motto: “Make yourself grow!” we promote your individual professional and personal development
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: attractive remuneration, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation pay
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume and relevant references) via our online portal!
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.700 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information: . Follow us on LinkedIn® at .