As a Senior analyst in the Marketing Analytics Growth team, you will join a cross-functional team which acts as a key consultant for the International part of HelloFresh business. You will interact with stakeholders from the Paid Marketing team, and focus especially on the customer acquisition activities. Your strong analytical and critical thinking skills, knowledge of business intelligence tools as well as solid project management skills will lead to actionable recommendations in the area of channel profitability and marketing spend.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- As part of our Berlin-based international Growth Analytics team, you will be providing detailed insights into our business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across 10+ countries world-wide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from paid marketing and translate their business questions into meaningful analytics – combining marketing and technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, reporting & visualisation, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting and marketing data analytics landscape
- You will be utilising various databases and querying/programming languages to access, manipulate and present the data needed
- You will discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility of own projects, but also be a team player to collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing/ Data Analytics/ Business Intelligence (special focus on Paid Marketing, attribution for Paid channels, TV/VOD and offline analysis)
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified) – mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc)
- You enjoy searching for the best ways the visualize data and have ideally experience with tools like Tableau
- You are very experienced with Marketing related data and technologies such as Clarisights, App analytics and tracking, AB testing and campaign analytics
- You are an experienced SQL coder, you have proven experiences with Python (in particular Pandas). You are keen on learning more on the technical side
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets and have a deep understanding of statistical analysis (Ideally: Bayesian statistics, Markov chains), experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Git and (Google) Cloud Platforms is a plus.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.