Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)- Gaming Industry
Permanent employee, Full-time · Hamburg
What we are looking for
The gamigo group is looking at the earliest opportunity for a strong Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg to shape new opportunities and support our revenue generating efforts for gamigo’s future business growth.
As a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you will be working closely with senior leaders across the gamigo organization to help accelerate the company’s mission through M&A, investments, strategic partnerships and other impactful initiatives.
The role reports to the CBO of the gamigo group and represents a unique opportunity to be part of a high-impact team placed at the intersection of product, finance and strategy at the gamigo group.
- Play a key role in building and maintaining the overall deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities.
- Support and work on all phases of a deal process by sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and executing meaningful deals for the business development and the corporate development pipeline.
- Engage with government agencies to identify and secure public funding opportunities.
- Participate in shaping the company’s strategy by identifying industry trends, and facilitating strategic partnerships.
- Develop strong relationships with gamigo executives, advisors, entrepreneurs, and investors across the gaming ecosystem.
- Work closely with gamigo’s Business and Corporate Development team and the broader leadership team to refine strategies and identify business opportunities that accelerate gamigo’s mission
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of scalable processes and best practices for gamigo’s Business and Corporate Development function.
- 5-10 years experience of business development in the gaming industry
- Relevant experience driving deal flow
- Analytical skills and keen interest in market research/trends to derive useful insights from data as well as capability to present online and onsite/to draft proposals and articulate messages in a clear way
- Business oriented mindset and positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects which will include effective prioritisation and the timely completion of deadlines
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English
- An international mindset and excellent negotiation skills, paired with a strong customer orientation as well as drive and passion for maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Extensive personal network throughout the gaming industry
- An academic commercial degree, e.g. in business administration, marketing or economics or a comparable qualification
- Fluency in English and German language
- Excitement about gaming
- Fluency in languages besides German and English a plus
What we offer
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras (e.g. fresh fruits every day), we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues. We are looking forward to your application including your possible start date and salary expectations.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
Thank you for considering a career at gamigo. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.