Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d), please continue reading.
You will be part of a team of skilled analysts and data engineers and interact with various stakeholders to put the vast amount of data we own to successful use for our business and our customers. You should be able to understand business driven data problems as well as tech infrastructure and data pipelines.
- Enable and shape a data-driven culture throughout momox
- Execution of analytics and data science projects from collection of requirements to concept to creating requirements
- Strategic development and automation of our reporting structure (Dashboards and KPIs) in close coordination with stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with our data engineers to ensure quality and usability of data
- Work as a team on the Business Intelligence strategy at momox
- Support the development of our self-service BI platform
- Successfully completed studies with a degree in business informatics, computer science, economics or a related field
- Professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence (e.g. as analyst or consultant), preferably in an e-commerce company
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Looker, Tableau or similar) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills – you’re able to talk to developers and business managers
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented and structured thinking, very analytical problem solver, high attention to detail
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Bonus: Practical knowledge of Data Warehousing, ETL processes or Python
- Bonus: Experience with statistical methods
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Your preferred hardware (MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, Yoga and Workout sessions, team events etc.
- Attractive office (open space, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.)
- A company with a sustainable business idea – We give used goods a new home
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
momox is only as good as you. That’s why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
Our office dogs provice a particularly pleasant working atmosphere and are happy to be petted.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
As a momox employee you profit from extra discounts at medimops or one of our numerous partners.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here:
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Directors Heiner Kroke (spokesman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Commercial Register HRB 121313, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin