Senior Business Manager (f/m/d)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
- Implemention of global product roll-out strategies in the field of microsurgery
- Establishment of a link between Sales Organizations (SSC) and Business Sectors (BS); Coordination of inbound and outbound processes within a matrix sales organization
- Tactical and strategic support of the SSC along the sales process, including deployment of sales techniques such as SPIN selling, buying center analysis etc.
- Pushing forward market and revenue development; Implementation of market-specific strategies and initiatives
- Operative support of local subsidiaries in all sales-relevant clinical, technical and economic aspcts
- Regional execution of product launches according to the Product Launch Process (PLP); Realization of local launches in close collaboration with the local subsidiaries
- Development of SSCs to become digital leaders in the field of mircorsurgery
- Support of local subsidiaries with market access
- Market segmentation and implementation of a segment-specific market access strategy; Identification and evaluation of new market segments in VIZ
- Performing market potential and competitive analysis in relevant markets and segments (customer, competitor and industry trends)
- Creation and execution of local marketing plans according to the global marketing plan
- Capturing and evaluation of customer needs in the context of upstream marketing
- Management of customer relationships in alignment with of the KOL program
- Representation of Carl-Zeiss Meditec AG at international congresses and trade shows
- a Masters degree in Economics, Medicine, Engineering or similar, additional qualification in management desirable
- at least 5 years experience in sales, product management or marketing in the field of medical technologies
- fluent English skills; German skills are desirable
- an entrepreneurial business attitude
- experience with digital business models
- a strategic mindset
- intercultural skills
- a familiarity with relevant standards such as ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.