C&A makes fashion for everyone, while always thinking of future generations and the environment. We like to tread unusual paths, and we look forward to hearing your ideas, concepts and proposals. As our new Business Process Specialist (m/f/d) you will support European harmonized business processes and system standards to optimize the business continuously.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Become supply chain process expert (m/f/d) in the area of purchase order management, focusing on system integration and supporting change management for the C&A organization
- Promote industry standards and harmonized processes by conveying associated benefits.
- Execute and support the development of advanced processes and their supporting systems within a global transformation project
- Cultivate and maintain efficient collaboration with operational project stakeholders in Business and IT.
At C&A you can look forward to
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a subsidized public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the area of business operations, process management or consulting
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent professional experience
- A good understanding of the Retail Supply Chain – ideally Fashion/Apparel Supply Chain
- Good knowledge of SAP, MS Office, Signavio or similar tools to display processes
- Fluent English and good German speaking skills
Bewerben Stelle speichern Stellenanzeige per E-Mail an einen Freund schicken Zurück zur Liste
View & Apply