Requisition ID: 265963
Work Area: Software-Design und Entwicklung
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Berufserfahren
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
We are looking for an experienced and dependable individual, who is passionate about developing a scalable SaaS solution in the SAP Cloud Platform. In this role, you’ll iterate quickly with a small but high energy team to gather data from different source systems. You’ll ensure that we use the most suitable technologies and the right features to allow easy and efficient exploration and analysis of this data.
You should be hungry, ambitious and get energized tying with new people and helping solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a venture capital style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise technology.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proficient in JAVA/NodeJS/Python for backend development, knowledge in Kafka highly desirable
- Deep knowledge of programming constructs like functional, Object-Oriented programming
- Strong knowledge in developing on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) with SAP product standards. Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of web application development, for e.g. SAP UI5, Angular, ReactJS. Knowledge of SAP Dynpro technologies like SAPGUI is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP’s technical foundation, from SAP HANA to SAP Cloud Platform.
- Effective communication skills, focusing on the presentation of technical information.
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus.
- Experience with microservice architectures and distributed systems.
- Experience in cloud deployment paradigm using Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud platform OR hyperscalers like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with handling of mass data (structured + unstructured). Proficient in writing streaming API.
- Proficient in writing testable code and setting up the build pipeline.
- Experience in writing a responsive web application with asynchronous programming style.
- Experience in communication protocols in SAP’s UI technologies. For e.g. SAP UI5 Odata libraries.
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.