Simplifying global trade has been Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain. A one-stop shop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 350 technology and logistics experts in 10 locations, together with financing totaling over USD 50 million, forms the basis for further growth.
- Analyse and evaluate commercial opportunities and present those to the key decision makers, especially in the areas of: 1) Identifying, building and expanding non-logistics partnerships, 2) Building new vertical integration and expansion (e.g., pricing, monetization innovation and approaches), 3) Supporting potential M&A activities, market screening, evaluation and implementation projects
- Drive, implement and monitor commercial initiatives to accelerate our mid-term growth
- Structure complex projects and manage the coordination processes across teams with hands-on support project involved VPs/Heads/Directors with steering and implementation of core commercial initiatives
- Drive the overall project management organization across commercial initiatives, conduct in-depth analyses and build forecast / planning models in connection with business planning
- Work with our technology team to drive commercial innovation as part of digital solutions for commercial initiatives and partnerships
What you bring
- Your outstanding academic record in business administration, economics, or a related field underlines your high motivation to deliver and succeed
- You’ve honed your analytical skills in at least 2 years of work in one of the top strategy consulting firms, business development roles or VC/PE background
- You have an outstanding work ethic and thrive under pressure and provide a strong “Hands-on” mentality and feel comfortable in a fast changing, hyper growth startup environment; (experience from fast growing startups and/or entrepreneurial experiences a plus)
- You’re a generalist that is comfortable working on a wide range of projects
- You possess outstanding analytical and conceptual skills combined with a strong business judgement and ability to think strategically
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
Why Us – You can look forward to
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: .
At Forto we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
View & Apply