Requisition ID: 265021
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Berufserfahren
Employment Type: Vollzeit, unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
We are looking for Service Owner (f/m/d) for SAP´s Business Systems with excellent Project Management skills-, advanced SAP Netweaver, SAP HANA, different operating systems, and great general technical skills. As Service Owner, you will be responsible for the end-to-end technical operations of SAP internal solutions/System landscapes as well as the integration with SaaS and PaaS solutions during the whole service lifecycle. In close collaboration with our stakeholder teams (interface between the LoBs, the Application, and the Infrastructure units), you will work as a technical consultant and will be involved in SAP’s newest technologies.
- Collaborate with all required stakeholders inside and outside of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (e.g. LoB customers, IE Operations, Application Services, IT Technology Services, Multi-Cloud CoEs, Cloud Infrastructure Services) to operate SAP´s system landscapes
- Drive co-innovation with SAP´s development teams to integrate the latest technologies in your landscapes
- SAP Netweaver administration, SAP HANA and/or others, different operating systems
- Plan and coordinate maintenance schedules of business system landscapes in alignment with the respective SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS teams and solutions.
- Monitor OLA and SLA compliance
- Ensure an up to date SAP System Landscape and follow the corresponding IES Strategy.
- take the lead in drive the incident process resolution and inform about resolutions in alignment with other stakeholders (OCC, BSS, TCS,..)
- Ensure secure and compliance of system landscape
- Work within a global team for the landscape operation
- Support Multi-Cloud migration projects
- Implementation and operation of latest SAP technology within IT
EXPERIENCE (ROLE REQUIREMENTS)
- Professional education or study in Information Technology, Natural Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in SAP Basis administration, SAP HANA and/or others
- Good overview about newest IT Technologies and SAP´s software solutions
- Good IT infrastructure knowledge (hardware, network, file system, monitoring and backup tools)
- Project management skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills; fluency German is a plus
- 2+ years professional working experience in a SAP Basis environment
- First experience working in Agile Team, metrology of Kanban and the usage of Jira
ABOUT THE TEAM
Being part of the IT Services organization, the Business Systems Management (BSM) team is responsible for the E2E operations of SAP´s internal mission-critical services based on SAP´s own or other innovative technologies to run our global business. We manage SAP internal solutions as its best, being the E2E technical expert to enable best in class rock-solid operations and being a strategic enabler of innovations.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.