What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be working on operational business development projects (such as inbound/outbound sales projects and implementation support)
- You will be responsible for scouting, reviewing & qualifying new customers – listen closely to the needs of our German customers, either qualifying their needs, or directly selling to them
- You will support the Business Development Managers in pre- & post sales activities
- With your gained market and customer knowledge you will support the German management team in strategic questions and decisions
- You’re enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Program (e.g. Economics, Finance or Psychology)
- You have a hands-on mentality with a positive attitude
- You’re curious with a hunger to learn
- You bring outstanding client facing and communication skills
- You speak fluent German as well as good Business English – that’s important as it is our company language.
- Optionally, you could already gain some sales experience and/or experience with HubSpot or any other CRM from e.g. a previous internship or voluntary work
What We Offer You
We like to reward successful talent and create opportunities for people to grow professionally and personally. Our people love working at our company, and you will be welcomed in a fun “work hard, play hard” culture, including:
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary
- Focus is on learning, so that you can take home more than just a salary!
- Gain valuable insights on how a team is run & to scale a business in Germany
- Stylish office environment in the heart of Munich, Köln or Kiel
- A position in a unique, agile and fast-growing FinTech company
- Top-notch Apple gear
- Company Swag!
Have you thought about what’s next after you finish University? What about starting your career at one of the top 5 Fintechs from Europe? We are looking for strong, confident and driven individuals with a creative mindset who are looking to make an impact and help our team in DACH.
Our Selection procedure in a nutshell:
- The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
- To start with, our recruiter Erika will contact you to find out more about you and your work history
- Then you will have an introductory talk with the hiring manager focused on your ambitions for next steps and team fit. This round will be conducted via Hangouts. If this round is successful, you will have another interview with the hiring manager and a member of the data team to dive deeper into your experience.
- In the third round, you will meet the rest of the team, and they will challenge you on your approach.
Because of the current circumstances, we will interview you as well as hire you completely remotely.
Campusjäger by Workwise