What you can expect in this role
- As part of the central marketing intelligence team, you will work on exciting data projects at all business levels
- You will support the team in expanding and maintaining the 360° reporting landscape
- As part of the daily business, you will independently perform ad-hoc analyses on various topics in the field of eCommerce
- Together with the team, you will work on new ideas to automate existing processes and implement newly available data into our processes in line with our value #LivingData
- You will work in a cross-functional team consisting of data engineers, data scientists, and data analysts
- You can look forward to a team with a high level of interaction in a fast-growing environment and the opportunity to continuously expand your technical and methodological know-how
Your essential experience and education
- Enrolled student in the field of economics, information technology or comparable subjects
- High level of reliability and commitment
- Analytical mindset and a high affinity for numbers
- You are communicative, a team player and you like to share your knowledge with others
- Confident with G Suite and SQL
- Initial experience with Tableau is a plus
- Fluent German and good English skills
What’s in it for you?
- Employee discounts: In our online shop you get 30% discount and can access further discounts at partner companies
- Work Life Balance: Flexible working hours allow you to reconcile work and private life
- flaconi Fitness: We take care of your health. Through a wide range of sports, we help you to stay fit
- Trainee Get Together: We promote the exchange between interns, working students and trainees at flaconi as part of our network
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office
- flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
- Relaxed atmosphere: We do not have a dress code
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Sven Hellmann.
flaconi is one of the largest online pure player for beauty products in Germany. The online shop’s extensive portfolio consists of more than 850 international brands and 55.000 products in the categories perfume, skin care, make-up, hair care, natural cosmetics and accessories. The online shop covers, from drugstore over organic cosmetics to premium, all product segments. flaconi was founded in 2011 and today already employs over 500 people at three locations, at its headquarters in Berlin-Charlottenburg and its logistics centre, as well as the flaconi Concept Store in Berlin Mitte. The German online shop has won numerous awards and is also represented in Austria and Poland.
Click to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let’s talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.