Requisition ID: 279499
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP for Industrial Machinery & Components is the number 1 solution for the industry. Every Industrial Machinery & Component company wants to become an intelligent enterprise in the experience economy. The “Industrial Machinery & Components” Unit is a team working worldwide within discrete manufacturing industries. Key objectives are providing new innovative solutions, create go-to-market assets and support sales in key market units.
- We are looking for a working student to support our team with the following tasks:
- Analyze and update market figures for customer segments and target groups
- Support identification of key accounts, heat maps and sales opportunities to drive revenue
- Consolidate industry information from various sources
- Reporting & communication
- Maintenance of IM&C online community
- Support general solution management related activities as needed
This is a great opportunity to learn about IM&C industry, professional communication, business development and go-to-market at the world´s market leader for enterprise software.
- Student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: business administration, economics, business engineering, industrial and mechanical engineering, marketing, informatics
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: Fluency in English, German skills would be a plus
- Soft skills: Team player with good communication skills and used to work independently
- Others: Strong interest in market analysis and online collaboration
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply