Requisition ID: 270322
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the New Business & Industry Strategy team is to establish new business models with SAP customers and to drive the industry strategy of SAP. As the industry dimension is foundational for the future success of SAP and of our customers, we are working on identifying and contextualizing emerging business and technology trends and assess their relevance for industries and SAP’s solution portfolio.
We are a diverse, global team and enable every colleague to contribute and investigate new ideas. As innovation requires courage, curiosity, and patience, we live up to a culture of trial and continuous learning. This paves our way to success: We create tangible industry innovations with business value for our customers based on cutting-edge solutions and technology at SAP.
Join the New Business & Industry Strategy team and be part of a passionate team. You will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to the next generation of industry applications, and business models. Your desire to produce quality results and passion in combining business excellence with a strong interest for business trends makes you an ideal fit for this position.
We are looking for motivated Bachelor/Master/Diploma students in Business sciences or related fields to become part of our global team and to support our work in one of the following focus areas:
Project Work: The Industry Strategy team manages various project and initiatives that shall be supported:
- Support different projects in the New Business and Industry Strategy Team such as new business models, solutions portfolio, etc
- Help to project manage timelines and prepare project documentation & assets
- Analyze and research on strategic topics via open data portals to support the team’s strategy and project work
Operational Support: Besides Project work we are running multiple different topics where support is appreciated:
- Help the team in identifying social media content
- Set-up structure and manage the team’s MS Teams
- Establish close relationship to team
- Build knowledge about tools & internal organizations
- Build knowledge about industry relevant priorities
- Demonstrate flexibility and speed
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field of study: Business Administration
- Computer skills (must have): Excellent Microsoft skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams
- Language skills (must have): Fluent in English
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in international teams
- Good networking skills
- Reporting and analytical capabilities
- Flexibility and focus on results
- Proactive and self-dependent working style
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.