The Clearstream Outsourcing unit supports the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secures a harmonized first and second line of defence approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators and its monitoring as well as the coordination of outsourcing risk assessment.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Outsourcing & controls department significantly outsourcing business surveillance and outsourcing coordination.
- You will directly support the Clearstream Outsourcing Coordinators in collaboration of Outsourcing Pre-assessment process and review of Outsourcing Risk Assessments.
- You will gain interesting insights in Clearstream Outsourcing Business Surveillance by supporting Clearstream segments/business owners with guidance in the definition of qualified performance indicators and its monitoring;
- You will be involved in the review and validation of outsourcing management reports and its presentation to the respective boards.
- You will provide a pro-active contribution to ensure team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines and assist in project work where required.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by establishing and maintaining adequate procedures and workflows.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in relevant intragroup segments – e.g. Intercompany Organisation, Regulatory Outsourcing Monitoring, Audit and Compliance.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters
(Study focus in the field of economics, finance, business management or other relevant fields). * Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Outsourcing (e.g. experience abroad, internships).
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems as well as sense of responsibility and proactive attitude are appreciated.
- You have excellent knowledge in General office productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements.
- You are fluent in in English (written and spoken), German is an asset.
Start date: 01. April 2020
View & Apply