Imagine a future where you play a key role in the green energy transformation by contributing to the development and design of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be given the opportunity to follow the full design life of our projects, which spans from early design concepts to the operation and maintenance phase. You’ll be part of the in-house design team which supports the organisation by providing world-class design solutions that’ll help us reach the overall goals for the green energy transformation.
Welcome to Structural Engineering
You’ll be part of the CAD team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the 3D modelling and 2D documentation of our foundation designs, which are developed in collaboration with our talented design team of engineers. You’ll be part of a skilled team where tasks and responsibilities are distributed widely but are all lifted by team effort. You’ll participate in varying project work types, to support our range of projects that covers development projects and execution projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and maintaining complex 3D models in Autodesk Inventor that follow our international standards, in collaboration with design engineers
- generating and maintaining 2D drawings based on the 3D models, which are suited for tenders
- administrating 3D and 2D files in Autodesk Vault
- importing external 3D files into our designs and exporting 3D files to our stakeholders and customers
- developing new ways of building our 3D models and generating 2D drawings to support our business needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced sense for 3D geometries and a strong interpretation of 2D sketches
- can work independently and are responsible and aware of quality of tasks
- are a team player and can adjust your own needs to the greater good of the team
- have experience with Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Thorbøl Andersen, Manager, on +4599554704 between 15:00-17:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position.
View & Apply