- share this job
- Save Job
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Part of a creative and energetic team
Opportunity to work for multiple clients
About Our Client
Our Client, one of Australasia largest marketing agency requires an immediately available marketing account manager to join their team and assist them during their busiest periods in executing and delivering campaign briefs to their key clients.
- Campaign Management – take a comprehensive brief, execute the brief to the client’s specifications, launch, monitor and report across all platforms.
- Budget and Time Management
- Content Development – liaise with the production and graphic design teams to deliver on content
- Scheduling and Publishing Content – strong stakeholder management and communication.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – The results derived from the Campaign and provide recommendations
The Successful Applicant
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing / Business / other related fields.
- Stakeholder Management Skills – Ability to work with and influence internal cross functional teams and management Key Client’s needs.
- Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently utilise your copy-writing and editing skills, manage relationships with internal teams and clients as well as persuade, senior level managers the value and benefit of proposed campaigns.
- Project Management Skills: As an account manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines of multiple project running the same time, for multiple clients and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns and specifications of briefs are met.
- Numerical and Analytical Skills: You will need to acquire and analyse data, to target selected groups, measure ROI and the success of the campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment: Strong multi-tasking skills
What’s on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment