The Finance team’s goal is to be a trusted and collaborative partner to all the businesses and functional teams that we work with, bringing business acumen, financial expertise and insights to aid decision-making and deliver value to our stakeholders. We strive to generate value through providing specialist advice and making recommendations to optimize decision making, delivering transparent processes and implementing governance and controls to mitigate risk.
This finance position operates to support ResMed companies forming the APAC regional businesses excluding AGM business in a fast-paced high performing team with a strong focus on delivery.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the position of Accountant is to support the smooth, accurate and timely running of ResMed’s financial operations, monthly reporting and compliance matters.
Let’s talk about responsibilities
- Ensuring all intercompany General Ledger balances are confirmed, accounts are reconciled and invoices are issued on a monthly basis;
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and month-end close of fixed assets;
- Maintenance of Cash Management and month-end close of Cash Management;
- Running consolidation schedules and currency translations in Oracle and assisting in preparing statutory financial statements;
- Completing month-end reporting packs;
- Assist in preparation of month-end Tax Reporting schedules;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly GST/BAS and income tax returns;
- Ensuring all SOX processes relating to all business processes are complied with;
- Preparing General ledger Balance Sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Assist with ad-hoc requests for information and analysis.
Let’s Talk Qualifications And Experience
- Completed Accounting qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate setting for finance and month-end closing.
- Oracle systems experience is preferred.
- At least a medium level of Excel competency.
- Experience working with teams in different time zones (ie: Malaysia, US, Europe).
- Flexibility in extending working hour especially during month-end closing and weekends.
- TM1 or Anaplan systems experience is good to have.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now! Review distribution calculations, superannuation fund tax calculations and tax returns. Manage clients and auditors throughout the tax audit process. Review and maintenance of cl…Do work that matters The major work function of this role is to prepare and provide timely and accurate financial information for a number of the Group’s Subsidiaries, primarily…Working onsite with Google – You will be working with various offshore entities and adhering to GAAP reporting and analysying payroll accounting. Perform daily, weekly and monthl…