- Perform financial reporting (USGAAP and HK Statutory basis) calculation and perform business projection
- Support Head of Valuation to work on year-end reporting, including the preparation of Dynamic Solvency Testing and work with internal and external auditors during regular audit
- Deeply involve in IFRS17 implementation
- Support Head of Valuation to determine assumptions and valuation basis; analyze key financial matrices and provide explanation and recommendation
- Support Head of Valuation to streamline valuation process and strengthen quality control in corporate reporting
- Maintain system specification and perform actuarial model maintenance, development and validation
- Support and manage other ad hoc projects on need basis such as experience studies and HK RBC development
- Manage and coach subordinates and other junior colleagues
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics Statistics or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of actuarial experience, preferably with managerial experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable in HK Statutory and US GAAP financial reporting; experience in IFRS17 will be an advantage
- Fellow or close to Fellow of any recognized actuarial association
- Strong analytical skill in actuarial and finance field
- Good communication skill
- Experience on actuarial software Prophet is preferred
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 108644 Overview The Global Risk Management organization is aligned with and embedded in our businesses and helps ensure that our risks are appropriately identified, measured and managed…Responsibilities: Leading the pricing function for multiple channels including agency, brokerage, telemarketing and digital; product types include both Class A and Class C long t…JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities: Support BAU daily operations in ALM system (Liquidity/LCR/NSFR), to meet internal service level agreement and group regulatory reporting requi…