As part of the Wilshire family you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. We are known for creating a global brand with market defining products such as the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index. Our solutions-based approach supported by a strong commitment to research remains the cornerstone of what keeps us at the leading edge of modern quantitative finance. For nearly 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment applications.
Wilshire Associates is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support our Private Markets Group in our Hong Kong office.
What you’ll do:
- Support multiple individuals and provide general support for Private Markets.
- Oversee the daily schedule of multiple individuals. Maintain calendars and schedule meetings taking into account different office / location time zones.
- Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations and car service arrangements.
- Prepare or edit documents using Microsoft (MS) Word or MS Excel or MS PowerPoint.
- Perform basic filing duties.
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answer phones, coordinate conference rooms and coordinate catering.
What you have:
- Minimum two years of corporate administrative experience.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Must have superior skills in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience booking travel and processing expense reports.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree, or some college coursework completed.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products.
- Financial services industry experience.
What you get:
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.
Wilshire Associates’ mission is to provide innovative investment solutions and objective, independent investment advice to investors throughout the world.
Wilshire fulfills its mission by:
- Promoting a culture of integrity
- Aligning client objectives with individual & firm growth
- Balancing tradeoffs between investment return & risk
- Rewarding both teamwork and individual initiative
Since its founding in 1972, Wilshire Associates has evolved from an investment technology firm into a global advisory company specializing in investment products, consulting services, and technology solutions. We have worked throughout our history to maintain a strong commitment to our clients and to retain a position of leadership in providing innovative ideas to the investment industry.
Wilshire was an early innovator of the integrated asset/liability modeling technique, as well as risk management and portfolio optimization models. These models help plan sponsors and institutional investors arrive at optimal portfolios based on their specific needs. We also produce investment management tools designed to create index funds, optimize portfolios, develop dedicated and immunized bond portfolios, and measure performance. The Wilshire 5000 Total Market IndexSM, and the Wilshire Trust Universe Comparison Service® (Wilshire TUCS®) — two very familiar products in today’s investment community — were developed in our first decade.
In 1981, Wilshire Consulting was established to provide the fund sponsor community with customized consulting solutions designed to enhance every stage of the investment decision-making process. For over 35 years, Wilshire Consulting has served many of the world’s largest asset owners and taken great pride for its innovations in the areas of performance fees and style mapping in equity management. These capabilities, combined with an established infrastructure and industry-leading technology, have helped Wilshire Consulting effectively deliver full discretionary advisory services or Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) Solutions to institutional investors seeking economies of scale for the ultimate benefit of their constituents. As of 3/31/19, Wilshire Consulting has over $906 billion in assets under advisement, of which $9 billion is discretionary assets under management.
In the mid-1990s, Wilshire launched its first Private Equity fund of funds, meeting institutional investors’ growing appetite for alternative investments. As of 3/31/19, Wilshire Private Markets has over $12 billion in assets under advisement and serves more than 100 investors around the world with private equity solutions.
In 2005, Wilshire began leveraging its strong institutional brand by developing investment solutions for the retail market. Wilshire Funds Management (WFM) works with financial intermediaries to create customized investment solutions for a wide variety of retail distribution channels. As of 3/31/19, WFM has over $173 billion in assets under advisement, serving approximately 50 leading financial intermediaries.
Company Description: Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is the self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time academic and part-time continuing e…clp tuen mun Our client is looking for a candidate to join their team to support office clerical duties. Job Responsibilities: Carry out general clerical and administrative d…Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is the self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time academic a…