Who are we?
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Do you want to be a part of the transformation to create a cleaner world for tomorrow?
Faurecia Clean Mobility develops and produces solutions to drive Mobility and Industry towards zero emission. Our solutions for air quality, energy efficiency, acoustic performance and powertrain electrification address the needs of passenger cars and commercial vehicles manufacturers, industrial and high horsepower applications.
We need strong expertise and key competencies also displaying high energy and agility, so we are looking for an Advanced Supplier Quality and Supplier Quality & Development Engineer (M/W) in our R&D center based in Bavans, France.
Main responsibilities :
The Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer supports the program purchasing leaders by managing the supplier’s performance (timing, quality, delivery, service) during innovation and program development to launch.
The Supplier Quality & Development Engineer structure and supervise the quality improvement of purchased parts
The main missions in ASQ role are :
- Deploys APQP related to development phase (or current production phase) of Bought out parts following Faurecia Purchasing requirements
- Trains the suppliers and makes sure that the defined standards are properly applied and on time delivered (APQP elements).
- Follows the APQP progress with the status report and make decisions in collaboration with the program team.
- Gives recommendations on technical choices to ensure the product/process robustness during program development (for both suppliers and Faurecia plant)
- Manages the process qualification at supplier (control plan and quality basics implementation, mass production trial & process Audit)
- Pronounces PPAP status and Ensures to deliver validated PPAP prior Start of Production (SOP) after SQA assembly trial
- Monitors PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) and S/R rate.
- Secures all Key characteristics (Safety and Regulations) during Program phase.
- Manages progress/convergence plan with low performance suppliers involved in program
In SQ&D role :
- Support Panel Management:
- Participates in the Supplier Selection & Evaluation process.
- Support the Commodity Panel strategy.
- Supports Tool & Process Development, including tool/gauge design and construction sign-off.
- Critical Claim Management: S/R and OEM Claims (PF4) support, Secures the implementation and progress of the Action Plan, Through the Escalation process : Participates in the Supplier Audit and Validates the supplier’s action plans.
- Supplier Development:
- Deploys a Continuous Improvement Plan to key suppliers including Quality Principles (Quality Basics, Compliance to Mandatory Rules, Best practices…)
- Ensure that Supplier Respect the Mandatory Rules.
- Ensure the S/R certification in production.
- Engage a Breakthrough Quality Plan and follow-up with the most disrupting suppliers in Quality and Delivery.
The ideal applicant would have:
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Experience: Significant experience in an industrial environment, through Quality and/or Supplier quality position
Skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
- APQP & PPAP validation process knowledge
- Supplier audit process knowledge.
- Fluent English
- Results oriented
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Frequent travels
What is it like to work with us?
International working network of more than 100,000 employees globally
Respect, entrepreneurship, exemplarity, autonomy, accountability and energy are our values
We build a dynamic career path with you
We can also offer some advantages like relocation package, home office…
We promote diversity of gender, nationality and differently abled
Come and join us ! He/she performs integration of the software modules developed for a project. Responsibilities Accountable for : Delivery of Train Software module and integration of the modul…Purpose of the Job He/she performs Software Development activities on the project assigned. He/she performs integration of the software modules developed for a project. Respo…Who are we? New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the f…