Flexible. Connected. Unique.
Realise your ambitions with the AMP 2021 Graduate Program. Voted #1 Financial Services graduate program, AAGE Top Graduate Employers 2020.
The AMP Graduate rotational program offers you a personalised development opportunity like no other. As a graduate you will complete a two-year program, rotating within the business area of your choice. Taking on meaningful work from day one, you’ll be guided through a tailored training program which aims to accelerate your personal and professional development.
Where will your degree take you?
AMP welcomes diverse thinkers with entrepreneurial ambitions. We encourage applications from all undergraduate degrees.
We currently offer graduate positions within the following AMP and AMP Capital business streams (full role profiles of each stream available at amp.com.au/graduate)
- AMP Accounting & Finance
- AMP Financial Services (Sydney and Melbourne)
- AMP Legal
- AMP Technology
- AMP Capital – Global Distribution & Business Management
- AMP Capital – Public Markets
- AMP Capital – Real Estate
- AMP Capital – Accounting & Finance
The Graduate Experience
At AMP we strive to create an environment where people can shine. An environment that offers guidance and support, whilst ensuring enough flexibility to ensure you can make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
Flexible Rotations: Over the two-year period of the program you’ll rotate through a number of teams in your selected business stream, helping you to work out what’s right for your skills and interests. The flexible nature of the rotational structure helps you get connected, build technical skills, and take on meaningful, challenging work from day one.
- Development programs: A tailored development program including a series of workshops, technical skills training, insight sessions, lunch and learns, and numerous networking opportunities with senior executives and mentors. In addition, you have the opportunity to work on a Business Improvement Project (BIP) with the chance to win $20,000 funding towards piloting your idea.
- Support network: Sharing your graduate experience with a close-knit cohort, your new friendships and networks start from the day of offer. You’ll have access to a network of people who understand your value, and are committed to your development and success. Graduates have a dedicated graduate Talent Manager, buddy, graduate champions, and the wider graduate alumni community to lean on.
- Community: The AMP Foundation’s Community Program supports employees who volunteer with or fundraise for the causes they are passionate about. The foundation also dollar matches funds you raise for registered non-profit organisations and donates $3,000 to a charity where employees volunteer more than 80 hours of their time or serve on the board. Read more about the AMP Foundation & our AMP Tomorrow Makers
. * Graditude: GRADITUDE is all about our graduates wellbeing and sense of community. The program includes a series of weekly activities, focusing on engaging the health and wellbeing of the graduate team, while building on the strong cohort culture. Activities include yoga and meditation sessions in our onsite gym, outdoor sports sessions, cooking classes, boxing, Boxfit and mini Olympics. The list is endless!
Wellness & Benefits
There is nothing more important than wellbeing. Our ‘Be Well’ initiative is focused on inspiring our people to set personal goals to create healthier lifestyles and opportunities. A number of other employee benefits include our ‘Flex for Everyone’ policy, 12% superannuation contributions, up to 4 weeks additional annual leave purchase, onsite gym at Circular Quay and Parramatta, and over 300 retail discounts. Find out more .
The AMP graduate recruitment process is based on more than just your academic degree and results. We look for a diverse range of candidates who can challenge the status quo, take responsibility, are passionate about what they do, and can build real relationships.
Minimum Application Requirements:
- You’ll complete your undergraduate studies in 2020, or have completed your undergraduate studies in 2019.
- You’ll have a minimum credit average.
- You’re an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident at the time you apply.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences – and collective strength – make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
For more information on the Graduate program and each individual stream, visit amp.com.au/graduates
Advertised: 25 Feb 2020 8:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 21 Mar 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time We’re looking for enthusiastic Graduate Software Engineers at Rokt. You’ve studied hard, completed labs, had some experience and now you’re ready to start coding and ship. With Rok…Flexible. Connected. Unique. Realise your ambitions with the AMP Capital 2021 Accounting & Finance Graduate program. Voted #1 Financial Services graduate program, AAGE Top Graduate…Flexible. Connected. Unique. Realise your ambitions with the AMP 2021 Graduate Financial Services program. Voted #1 Financial Services graduate program, AAGE Top Graduate Employers…