Our client is a pan-European healthcare-focused private equity team, based in France. They are currently looking to add an Analyst / Associate to their growing Lyon-based team. The team has an excellent track record focusing on buyout and growth transactions in healthcare and has already made several successful acquisitions and exits. They are well-funded and are led by an experienced senior team. You do not have to be fluent in French to be considered for this role, but must have fluency in English.
- You will be closely involved in all aspects of the deal cycle, working in a small team with industry leaders. This will include active work on origination, detailed analysis, due diligence and structuring work through the execution phases, and of course hands-on portfolio management experience
- Strong commercial judgement, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Work experience in the transactional services / M&A department of a large accounting firm or boutique or direct experience in private equity
- Excellent academic track record from a prestigious university
- Professional speaking proficiency in English is required. Candidates are not required to be strong French speakers. Additional European languages are beneficial and highly valued
L’entreprise Kuribay est une société de conseil en Ressources Humaines indépendante. Description de l’offre Entreprise BOBST (5 000 personnes, 12 sites de production), s’im…L’entreprise Kuribay est une société de conseil en Ressources Humaines indépendante. Description de l’offre Entreprise BOBST (5 000 personnes, 12 sites de production), s’im…Au sein de notre agence lyonnaise, et intégré dans une équipe projet, vous contribuez à toutes les phases de mise en œuvre d’une application décisionnelle. Rattaché(e) au Directeur…