Android Software Engineer incomeMarket aligned
Date posted10 July 20192019-07-102019-09-08it SingaporeHmlet HQ 7C, Boon Tat StreetSG069614 SGD600009600096000YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/l ogos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Android Software Engineer function has just become available at one of the fastest growing startups in Singapore. You will drive the development of a new platform that supports the growth of a new breed of lifestyle and real estate spaces across APAC. This is a chance to be part of a revolutionary business with an international presence.
About the Android Software Engineer function:
In this business critical function, you will be responsible for developing the Android application that serves as the way the community digitally manages their household and lifestyle: featuring live chat, digital payments and social networking elements. This is a chance to start development at the early stage of an application that will grow with the company.
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality service in a fast-paced, high growth environment. If you thrive in a startup and enjoy building scalable, user-driven applications then this is the function for you.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Work closely with the design team and the product owner to develop new platform features
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI / CD) as well as other automated and manual testing
- Develop a highly scalable environment to build additional features and accommodate a growing user base
- Continuously pitch in with your knowledge and contribute to the development of a growing team
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
To succeed in this function of Android Software Engineer function, you will need to have the capability to work effectively and co-operatively across a fast-paced and diverse team in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or related fields
- Adept with modern android technologies including RxJava, Kotlin
- Libraries: Dagger 2 (DI), RxJava 2, Retrofit, Butterknife
- practice building large scale product applications that accomodate for a fast growing user base
- History creating intuitive UX / UI practices in popular mobile applications
- Architecture and Design Pattern: MVP and MVVM
- knowledge of several architectural approaches, including security, data storage and caching
- Tenacity to thrive in a fast, startup environment
This venture-backed company has just received an additional round of funding and is looking to continue its growth into international markets by revolutionising the lifestyle and real estate industry. Now present in four countries across the region (and growing) they are building out their digital platforms to further improve the practice of their high-growth user base.
If this function is of interest to you, apply today or call me at 62286024 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mike Carroll
Get in touch Mike Carroll
+65 6228 6024
Apply 1298607 1298607
Skills: Salary Market aligned Location Singapore FULL_TIME Consultant Mike Carroll JobRef 1453700/001 Date posted 10 July 2019 2019-07-10 2019-09-08 it Singapore Hmlet HQ 7C, Boon …We are looking for a qualified Mobile software engineer to join our Mobile Product Development team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mob…The Mobile Financial Services team is responsible for the development of mobile application, mobile libraries and SDKs which provides card digitalization and mobile payment service…