J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns.
- More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
Consultant Database Support team is part of Asset Management group within JPMorgan Asset Management. Team is responsible for gathering data from the various data sources (portfolio accounting system, product teams, mutual fund teams, etc.) and updating / maintaining product information on various consultant websites / databases that are used as a marketing tool by the sales team as a part of pre-sales activity. In addition to this the team is also responsible for producing and delivering custom and standard monthly & quarterly investment performance reports to Consultants globally
Your primary responsibilities as an analyst for the Consultant Database Support team would include –
- Experience in understanding of ESG templates and questionnaires, with good working experience with Specialist ESG research providers.
- Governance performance analysis and identification of ESG key performance indicators like labor working condition, environmental conditions, indigenous people rights, social management, corporate ethics and governance etc.
- Support the wider team in achieving objectives, project and process improvement initiatives and collaborate with management in the review and challenge of team outputs.
- Update & review consultant databases / websites with performance, assets, personnel, characteristics and other information of various JPMAM funds and strategies to support consultant sales team
- Respond to consultants for customized requests regarding strategy performance, key statistics, holdings, benchmark, etc.
- Add/Modify products to consultant databases when requested, by liaising with product teams to gather required information.
- Completing various ad-hoc search requests, product additions and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintaining a high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying both data and format issues.
- Ensuring database updates and reports are prepared on a timely basis with the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Assisting the team in maintaining existing standard operating procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the process.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams.
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the processes, including opportunities to build efficiency and enhanced control measures.
The core competencies of this role are:
- Graduate / Postgraduate with 3+ years of experience in Asset Management industry
- Strong Microsoft skills required, e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent soft skills and stakeholder management with strong project management capabilities
- Very strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strength in time mgmt. & organization skills with an aptitude towards creative problem solving
- Ability to map and understand complex workflows and business processes
Risk, Controls, Governance
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of business risk and compliance procedures, risk and control assessment
- Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities, including immediate, short-term
- Confidence to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.