ATR Environmental Marketing Analyst
The ATR Marketing department is involved in many transverse topics within the company. Our expertise in the analysis and transmission of information is one of the key asset of our department.
Within the Marketing department, you will implement your skills in market and product analysis in order to elaborate a decarbonation plan for regional aviation until 2050, with the key contribution from ATR.
- Analyse ATR carbon footprint compared to others mode/scheme of transports (train, car, hub&spoke vs. point to point…), including environmental impact of infrastructure
- Benchmark all existing solutions in aviation industry to reduce global warming effect
- Analyse complementarity of the different modes of transport (car, train, boat) and value of time
- Analyse how regional transport can foster sustainable economic development
Engineering School, Business Scholl, Specialised Master, Master degree…
On the job Competencies
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of Aviation market
- Interest for the environmental challenges
- Knowledge of communication, presentation tools (Powerpoint)
English Negociation level
Excel (high level)
Adaptable to diverse topics, audiences and cultures
Creative, able to express new ideas and adhere
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
View & Apply