B2B Content Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
VIENNA, BERLIN OR HAMBURG
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4 million reviews across 965,000 companies, kununu has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, technology and data-driven company that has grown from a Viennese Start Up to a leading digital Scale Up. In this role, you have the opportunity to shape the development of the B2B context and develop the B2B content strategy from the ground up – thus, enabling employers to better leverage kununu for themselves.
Corona does not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talents to kununu. We’ve switched into a fully remote working setup for the time being, and we are driving forward our business with full steam.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our Purpose: We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. Join our crew to take over responsibility for our B2B content strategy and development.
- You will responsible for developing the B2B content strategy for our owned channel,
the kununu Arbeitgeberportal
- To fine-tune the strategy and action plan, you will evaluate employers’ needs and determine content format types and topics
- To deliver meaningful and valuable content, you explore and experiment with different types of content and author types (partnered content)
- Next to the strategy development, you will also be responsible for execution and creating the B2B content
- You will co-drive the implementation of a cohesive B2B narrative/content across all channels together with B2B Manager Corporate Communications (PR)
- With support from our Web Developer, you drive changes to the Arbeitgeberportal to ensure it provides the optimal user experience
- You will set up employer (B2B) feedback channels as well as a data-driven approach to track the resonance of the content and iterate and adapt accordingly
- In the mid-term, you will work with Business Analytics to validate the effect of content marketing on B2B enablement and B2B usage
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in content marketing or B2B marketing. That means in production and content projects/editing in a corporate, agency or publishing house – ideally in an international environment, focussing on work-life topics.
- You have a university degree or significant experience, ideally in marketing, communication science, journalism etc.
- Your understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and your sense for new trends in the HR Tech scene speak for you as well as your experiences in branding, campaign creation and social media.
- You are an experienced project manager, ideally you have already been in the driver’s seat for (re-)launching a website and/or blog. Therefore, you are able to stand your ground in collaborating with various stakeholders simultaneously.
- You have a good sense for the German language and can put yourself in the shoes of the readers of our B2B content.
- You are familiar with WordPress or another CMS and have already worked with analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics). Furthermore, Content SEO is not a stranger to you.
- Creativity and conceptual knowledge round off your profile. You have an affinity for numbers and enjoy analysing KPIs as well as you are open to try new things.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- Our Purpose: We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. Join our crew to take over responsibility for one of the top 30 German-language corporate blogs.
- We are hungry to grow within a tech- and data-driven environment. We´ve grown from a Viennese start up into an international scale up and we are the most relevant employer review platform in DACH with aspirations to become super-dominant in this market.
- To grow you personally, we offer you an individual training budget of >1k EUR per year, a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- The digital age has transformed the way we share our work lives. Therefore, you will find flexitime, remote work opportunities and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work.
- In a connected world, collaboration is a lot more human. At kununu, a highly diverse and international crew (approx. 120 people over 4 locations) consisting of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We consider our company culture as being open and transparent. We offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We are more flexible than corporates and we are more stable than startups. At kununu, you will be working in a fast-paced environment that requires highly adaptive people. You will not find company- politics and elbows. We are in this together.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 45,000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
View & Apply