- Client: A travel & tourism arm of a top ranking global airline * Role: Owning a business segment. End to end implementation of new products. * Candidate: Passionate about Singapore tourism and traveling
- Owner of a micro business segment. Responsible for bottom line accountability for that business, including sourcing appropriate products, seeking appropriate channels to sell those products, and ensuring customers for those products are appropriately serviced to the standard expected.
- This role has bottom line accountability for the business segment, and will draw on available resources/expertise to assist with ensuring that KPIs are met. This would include co-ordinating and seeking assistance from other support functions such as IT, Marketing and Financial
- Explore new 3rd party products and work with internal stakeholders to ensure end-to-end implementation of new products. Like new businesses, job holder will build business case, seeking relevant approvals, develop sales and servicing policies, reporting tools, pricing policies and assist with developing invoice settlement process.
Explore 3rd party products
- Work with existing partners to review new products which is relevant to our target audience
- Ongoing benchmarking portfolio of products against other airlines and inbound operators.
Development of Business Case
- Work with various internal stakeholders to develop business case to justify investments with clear ROIs and KPIs
- Develop Business Requirements Document (BRD) to enable ITD to source for the right solution and service providers.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to define the RFP work scope.
- Evaluate the proposals from vendors
- Finalise the commercial terms with third party vendors (if any)
- Develop project timeline and milestones
- Work with internal/ external stakeholders to develop various policies and processes: pricing, servicing, invoice settlement, distribution channels, etc
- Establish infrastructure for follow-up data analytics work
- Set up post-implementation monitoring and tracking tool
Manage Product to meet Project KPIs
- Meet assigned sales target for the products/s.
- Contract administration – preparation, vetting and addition/amendments (where necessary e.g add PDPA clauses).
- Selling Of Product
- Work with vendor on sales/marketing campaigns.
- Work with relevant departments on enhancements to better product and improve sales
- Optimise channel sales through joint efforts with vendors e.g A/B testing, in-path marketing messages.
- Revenue reporting
- Coordinate with Finance on accruals, issuance of invoices, reconciliation for merchant markets.
- Experience in travel and land products is an advantage
- Degree in Ecommerce or travel/tourism would be preferred
Interested applicants, please send in updated resume to email@example.com
Direct Line: 9625 0002
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1660437
We are a boutique travel company and we organize tours for clients from every walk of life. Centrally located, we provide a laid back and fun working environment and strive to add …Location: Kovan – NE13 * Job Types: Full Time Timing/Shifts: 5 Day Week $ 2500 / month Summary As a Customer Service Representative, the primary duty is to respond to lapses…Travelodge Hotels Asia (TLA) is a hotel management and franchise company responsible for the development of hotels in Asia under the globally-recognised Travelodge brand. Headquart…