We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten-minute grocery deliveries, we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
- In close collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager develop national marketing plans for France based brand campaigns, working with cross-functional teams (e.g. commercial, ops) to foster brand building and increase brand awareness
- Execute all go-to-market efforts in France with a series of online and offline marketing activities
- You will be the intersection between the expansion and the central growth team, coordinating and executing all launch related marketing activities at scale for France
- Successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication with at least 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- A track record of managing and delivering successful full-funnel marketing campaigns, using both offline and online marketing channels
- You have gained first experience working with and building a global brand
- Analytical skills as well as the creative mindset to drive consumer insights and trends into the marketing strategy for France
- Fluent written and spoken in French and English language skills
What we offer
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Gorillas
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
View & Apply