Business Development Manager | AdvertisingThe Company
This rapidly scaling start up is making a big impact in the career sector. Their digital and print products enable students to explore, compare, shortlist, and apply for jobs, all in one place.
By promoting graduate job opportunities to domestic and international students they assist students with the transition from graduation to starting there career.
You will be a highly motivated sales professional with a background in Business Development, Account Management and B2B sales. Your excellent communication, presentation and multitasking skills will be in use when using leads to pursue the sale of digital and print advertising to prospective graduate employers.
Combining a flexible work/ life balance with the responsibility that comes from this role, will give you the opportunity to make a big influence on the company’s future and guide new products to fruition.
- A demonstrable track record in hunting and developing new business and nurturing existing accounts
- Experience in B2B sales
- Maintaining the company CRM and reporting on all sales progress
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- $50k- $60k + super with a $90k OTE uncapped, plus tools of the trade
- Flexible work culture
- National travel – all expenses paid
- Career progression opportunities
Position Description Business Development Manager | AdvertisingThe Company… motivated sales professional with a background in Business Development, Account Management and B2B…. As a result of continual growth year on year, we are looking for a Business Development Manager… business opportunities to feed your team. As the Business Development Manager…, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in… innovation. Government Inmarsat’s Government business unit delivers against the requirements…