Business Development & Marketing Specialist (f/m)
CERHA HEMPEL is one of the leading corporate law firms in Central and Eastern Europe with its headquarters in Vienna. With a team of over 200 lawyers, we guarantee our clients experience and expertise in all areas of corporate and commercial law, both in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe.
For our Vienna Office, we are looking for an experienced Business Development & Marketing Specialist (full or part time).
- Submissions management (administration and drafting of directory and award submissions)
- Compiling, administering and processing relevant data and information
- Organising roadshows and events
- General Business Development support
- More than 3 years´ experience in the legal sector and/or business development
- Experience of managing legal submissions to legal directories is an advantage
- Excellent English (native preferred) and very good German skills
- Highly analytical and structured approach
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Solution-oriented, proactive and resourceful
What we offer:
- Varied tasks in an open working environment demanding a high level of responsibility
- Renowned clients and exciting cases
- Professional and personal further education and training opportunities as part of our CERHA HEMPEL Academy
- Support and supervision by a mentor
- Extensive range of benefits, including a daily fruit basket, health and sports activities and various employee events
- Offices in a top city centre location
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application documents (cover letter, CV and relevant certificates) online via our career portal.
You can find out more about us at .
- Position Business Development & Marketing Specialist (f/m)
- Location Vienna
- Working hours
- Start Date From now on
Mag. Susanne Schwaiger 01 514 35 – 118
More about us