About Nimai Management Consultants
Nimai Management Consultants was established in 2009. We are a financial consulting firm that offers professional financial consulting and advice to our clients. Our team has a collective experience of 200+ years in the banking and finance industry. We specialize in an advisory on syndication of bank finance, rationalization of finance cost, and trade finance solutions globally. Our core strength is advising on a diversified range of solutions to our clients that include corporate, trade, and non-institutional fund resourcing. We enjoy healthy relations with most of the local and DIFC based banks, and multinational banks present globally.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day to day responsibilities include:
1. Research whatever necessary by the intern
2. Send mails from Nimai ID and messages through LinkedIn
3. Send a minimum of at least 50 to 100 emails to be sent so that we get 20 response back from the client, and 5-6 meetings are getting fixed
4. Prepare PPT to be sent to the client
5. Generate leads and bring to the point of fixing meetings
6. Arrange and fix for further calls and meetings
7. Follow the standard procedure of 72 hrs. follow up with all the clients
8. Maintain MIS of the clients called with all the details
9. Generate new database with the current existing database
10. Send flyers or newsletters
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 20th Oct’20 and 24th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.