Analytics | Project Management
service orientated; multitask
You are motivated, independent and pro-active.
You do not need constant directions and guidance.
You are analytical and empathetic of customer’s needs and explore creative solutions to address them
You feel energized when given a challenge
You convey your ideas clearly and concisely.
You turn ideas into actions plans and follow through with them.
You have managed a number of small and medium projects, often concurrently.
You are conversant with the tourism sector that is undergoing a seismic shift with the introduction of technology
Your customers are in the hospitality and tourism industry. He could be an attraction operator looking at ways to manage cost and increase visitorship; or a travel agent trying to increase tickets sales with creative solutions
- Based in Singapore, regional travel may be required.
- Work with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop product offerings and seamless solutions to our customers
- Review and analyzes new products/service in the industry and determine new business opportunities
- Manage the entire delivery process of customer engagement, onboarding and operations using our systems
- Handle different stakeholder with different needs in delivering our services.
- Making sure than the services are delivered on time, meet what the customer wants with the resources you have
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field. Entry level candidates with relevant internship may be considered.
- Academic qualifications will be taken into accounts; strong work ethics, grit and talent matters too.
- Passionate about Hospitality, Tourism and Technology
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Service oriented with a desire to help customer achieve their objectives.
- Work under pressure, comfortable with the “Hurry up and Wait” nature of Tourism.
- Organized and able to handle multiple assignments
- Be commercially focused
- Prepared to get your hand dirty to deliver the solutions
Job Description Company: FedEx Express APAC Job Title: SG064T: Project/Process Analyst-Snr Job Requisition Number: RC205184 Locations: Singapore, Singapore Job Category: In…- Business Process Analyst The Opportunity Are you familiar with Business Processes and able to provide solutions to simplify processes and identify opportunities for improve…Familiar and good understanding of business processes, create solutions to meet the current and future needs of the organization Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain SAP sy…