Requisition ID: 274280
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within SAP Solution Delivery Center, we are looking for an experienced Business Process Associate Consultant with proven experience in delivering successful E2E Customer Centric projects in the area of Plant maintenance.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Supporting SAP’s Manufacturing Industries customers with SAP Implementation / Development in the areas of S4 HANA Plant Maintenance / Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) both on Prem and Cloud space.
- Be part of implementation projects with focus on Equipment and Technical Objects, Preventive Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Damage-Related Maintenance, Maintenance Order Management, Work Clearance Management. Basic knowledge on the Mobile Asset Management is desirable
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects/ Conversion projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops / meetings with internal and external clients. Help customers to adopt/evaluate the fitment of SAP Best Practices
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD/BDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided, Functional specification documents etc.,
- Ability to configure SAP PM and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Client’s Standards & Requirements. Strong configuration hands on experience in SAP PM
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Engineering (BE, BTech) – Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP Plant Maintenance solution
- Strong client-facing experience and well-developed customer focus
- Candidates with exposure to IOT technologies/solutions, Intelligent Asset management (IAM) will be an added advantage.
- SAP Certified in Plant Maintenance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance / Industry experience
- Experience/expertise in SAP Plant maintenance implementations/Conversion projects
- Minimum 1 to 2 End to End implementation project experience in SAP PM/EAM
- Desirable to have Experience / exposure to LAM, Work Clearance Management, Mobile Asset Management areas.
- Implementation Experience/exposure to SAP S4 HANA Cloud – Plant maintenance is preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply