ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS’s Digital & Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating their business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities. Team members strategize, design and build custom IT solutions to improve our clients’ commercial effectiveness.
ZS’s Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual’s professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
- Undertake primary ownership in driving self and team effort across all phases of a project lifecycle;
- Translate business requirements into technical terms and drive team effort to design, build and manage technology solutions that solve business problems;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Partner with Project lead/ Program lead in delivering projects and assist in project management responsibility like – project plans, people management, staffing and risk mitigation;
- Collaborate with other team members across the globe and ensure seamless communication and sharing/ undertaking tasks;
- Manage team of diverse skill sets (programmer, cloud analyst, BI developer, reporting, operations, etc.); Mentor/coach the junior members in the team;
- Lead task planning and task distribution across team members and ensure timely completion with high quality and report accurate status to seniors;
- Lead the project deliverables such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture, test cases, deployment plans, operations strategy and planning, etc.;
- Manage direct / indirect client communications as per the assigned responsibility in the project;
- Exhibit outlook to bring continuous improvement, innovation and exhibit capability to learn new areas (technology, business domain, project management process) and drive the similar effort of team members:
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of existing/new SFDC applications and supporting technologies;
- Drive application design and development with scalable solutions addressing potential future needs;
- Support diverse partner groups in all phases of Salesforce development: planning/grooming, delivery, support;
- Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements:
- Strong understanding and hands on experience on Lightning Component Framework, Visualforce HTML5;
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Expertise on querying languages like SOQL, SOSL;
- Expertise in SFDC- related tools like VS Code and associated plugins, Data Loader, Workbench;
- Good understanding of offering provided by Force.com like marketing, Sales, Service, communities Cloud;
- Strong knowledge of basic visualizations;
- Strong knowledge of Security management in Salesforce;
- Good understanding of MuleSoft and integration with Salesforce;
- Strong knowledge on Lightning app builder, Design system, lightning events;
- Preferred good knowledge and hands on experience on Einstein Services like BOT, Intent and Sentiment APIs, Next Best Actions and Live Agent;
- Strong understanding of Costing and licensing in Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of data management best practices and data analytics;
- Up to speed with latest technologies related (but not limited to) to cloud platform services, visualization, data management;
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with appropriate and logical structuring of thoughts process during discussion/ presentation;
- Lead project teams in driving end to end activities to meet set milestones and provide necessary mentorship/ guidance for the team growth;
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on
- Follow ZS in India on
and * Follow ZS on
for more job opportunities * Subscribe to the ZS in India
channel * Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View .
View & Apply