- As Application Developer – Maximo, you are responsible to design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. You will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value.
- Maximo Data expert with ability to document a data strategy that covers the approach for data extraction, transformation and load to Maximo and GIS
- Develop sizing estimates and project plan.
- Lead and manage design and delivery engagements at client locations.
- Familiarity with multiple operating system platforms, application frameworks and tools would be a definite asset
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Maximo Integration consultant
- Relevant experience with IBM Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher
- Expertise on Maximo Integration Framework, Maximo Object Structures, Rules configurations.
- Experience in Integration setup with External system, Data Extrations and Data Loading, Data Integrity validations, error resolutions.
- Proficient with data Data Mapping and Transformations based on business needs.
- Exposure to ArcGIS, integration for maps and implementation of Maximo Spatial.
- Validated experience on Data Flow design, Functional & Technical Documentations.
- Ability to Design, Build, Configure & Customize applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Maximo Upgrade experience is desirable
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications