At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to Design and Develop IT Architecture blueprints to meet the business requirements/strategies while ensuring enterprise architecture principles/standards/practices
- Have the ability to understand client /server models, design patterns, database & web server technologies
- You will posess good understanding on Operational Risk Management, Financial Control Management, Policy Compliance Management, Internal Audit Management, Regulatory Compliance Management, IT Governance, Vendor Risk Management and Model Risk Governance
- You will be responsible to provide Risk Management solutions using IBM OpenPages or other Operational Risk Management solutions, according to customer business needs
- You will be required to perform in Leadership roles and work in project teams for Client engagements
- You will have the opportunity to work on Practice building initiatives, training, pre-sales, solution design and pioneering engagements.
- You will get to engage in various professional forums and participate in community events.
- You may be expected to work on varied roles in the Project, based your skill and experience on business process and enterprise risk related technology.
Roles & Responsibilities (what you will do)
- As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
- You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
- You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
- Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
- Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture goals
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
- Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall industry experience of 12 years and minimum of 8+ years of experience in IBM OpenPages along with expertise in Core Java, and JSP
- IBM OpenPages, IBM Cognos, IBM OpenPages Configurations related to Workflows and New Task focused UI
- Experience on making Configuration changes and User Administration tasks on IBM Open Pages
- Expertise on IBM OpenPages or any GRC tool implementations.
- Solution design expertise for IBM OpenPages or any other GRC tool
- Experience in working in Agile Delivery model
- Leading project work streams and ability to work independently
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Process expertise in Enterprise and Risk Management
- Expertise/Knowledge of Docker is an advantage.
- Nice to have skills like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, or any other UI development tools
- Knowledge of Cognos is an added advantage
- Hand-on experience in Collaboration tools
- Financial Services Industry specialization
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
View & Apply