Position Description |
Title of the position Cloud System Administrator (m/f)
Organization Group Information Systems
Hierarchically reporting to Central Infrastructure Build team manager
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
“Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
IT at Faurecia is a key player in our ongoing strategic transformation into a “Digital Enterprise.” IT also plays a major role in guaranteeing the service and support that ensures our business succeeds in our fast-moving world.
Each day, IT teams are tackling critical challenges to help build Faurecia’s competitive advantage throughout Digital Transformation. Examples include developing mobile apps, harnessing and applying Big Data, engaging in predictive analysis, leveraging the cloud and contributing to Faurecia’s cultural shift to become a digitally advanced company.
Our IT Department – Group Information Systems – GIS) is looking for a Cloud System administrator (m/f) to be based in Seloncourt (France – 25).
Within the Central Infrastructure Build team, the Cloud System administrator will perform the support of all Windows / Linux and Virtualized platforms in the Cloud of different providers (MS Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.) used by Faurecia to ensure a 24/7 activity worldwide.
He/she will participate on the issues solving and will take in charge projects preparation and deployment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Lead technical missions on Cloud / Containers / Orchestration, Operating System
Define the rules and strategies for the entrusted technical domain
Test and validate technical solutions
Be a point of contact for the corresponding Competence Center
Follow the technical platform (reporting, KPI follow up and warn in case of ongoing potential issues)
Create and maintain documentation
Create and maintain procedures
Train systems administrators
Validation and distribution of incidents and changes for the technical domain supported according to the urgency.
Technology watch (follow market trends and point potential solutions)
- Ensure Business Continuity to deliver and improve the service to our customers:
Make sure that all systems are under control/managed/well supported to provide services for applications.
Ensure a good quality of service and documentation
Collaborate among GIS teams to deliver a corporate service to our customers.
Ensure a good level of service for our perimeter (incident and change requests are managed properly and in a timely manner)
- Manage Projects for a better anticipation:
- Structure the operations and projects within PDCA, risk analysis and fail back plan.
- Actively participate to major projects and work in collaboration with the Competence Centers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Key technical competencies
- Cloud / Containers / Orchestration
- Strong knowledge and skill of main Cloud providers solutions (Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.)
- Deployment of virtual machines
- Configuration of virtual machines
- Understand and master Cloud storage (blob, queues, files, …)
- Understand and master Cloud orchestration (provider specific, API based)
- Are a plus:
- Security aspects: configuration, patching, troubleshooting
- Manage deployment of containerized applications (Kubernetes chart helm for example)
- Master the notion of “Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery” and DevOps
- Operating System and deployment tools
- In Iaas providers and on premise
- Install and configure components and features
- Understand system versions
- Support VM/physical templates preparation
- Understand storage configuration
- Are a plus:
- Keep control over subscriptions/licenses
- Understand networking (teaming and modes – LACP, Active-Passive…)
- Secure operating system
- Install all necessary agents (SEP, BigFix, Ivanti)
- Keep asset inventory up to date
- Troubleshoot issues
- Define standard configurations for datacenter
Education and experience
- Degree (Diploma, Bachelor or Master) in the field of Information Technology or Information Security is required
- Or 7 years of experience in the field of Infrastructure/DataCenter
- Strong knowledge in:
- Cloud solutions and tools (AZURE, AWS, Oracle, others)
- Container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, etc.)
- Windows servers 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Linux (RedHat, Suse, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- VMware technologies vSphere, vCenter, SRM
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- RedHat Satellite
- Experience in Management of Hardware incidents
- Basic understanding and experience in:
- LANDesk / Ivanti
- Symantec Antivirus
- Exchange Server 2010 / Office 365
- DB knowledge (MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Db, etc.)
Key soft skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong problem-solving skills
English: intermediate Specify the train, perform trade off on architecture definition and technically lead the engineering studies in order to reach the Performances Missions The train global perfor…OCI, expert de l’informatique et du digital accompagne les entreprises sur l’ensemble de leur système d’information. Notre mission est d’améliorer la productivité de nos clients …En poursuivant la navigation sur ce site Web, vous acceptez l’utilisation des cookies. Accepter Rechercher par mot-clé Rechercher par lieu × M’envoyer des alertes tous les…